This weekend will probably be the start of the Christmas baking in our house. I was looking through my recipes deciding what to start with and dug out one of our family favorites. They are super easy and quick, as well as very tasty!
Mars Bars Squares
- 4 Mars bars
- 1/2 cup butter or magarine
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Melt the Mars bars in a pot then mix the Rice Krispies in, then transfer to a well greased 9×9 pan.
- Melt the chocolate and butter for the topping, then pour it on top.
- Cool in the fridge then cut into pieces and serve.